Bank of India, a leading public sector bank invites again for Bank of India Recruitment 2014 to fill up the application form for 27 vacancies. These vacancies are for Security Officers in Middle Management Grade/Scale II posts. All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this bank vacancy through prescribed application form till 20th Feb, 2014. You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
Bank of India Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Security Officers in Middle Management Grade/Scale II
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 27.
- Pay Scale :
Rs. 19,400 to Rs. 28,100/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
Candidates age should be between (25-40) Twenty-five t Forty years as on 31.12.2013.
- Educational Qualification :
1. Candidates must be Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent.
2. A certification in computer course for minimum three months
related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards.
- Selection Process :
Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Group Discussion will be of qualifying nature only and minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category. Maximum marks for interview will be 100 .
- Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. 600 as Application fee/Intimation charges.
2. SC/ST/Ex-Service-men Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. 100 as Application fee/Intimation charges.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidate should be filled the online application form by the official website www.bankofindia.com .
2. After Completion of On-Line Registration , take system generated Print out of final online registered application and submit it at the time of group Discussion/Interview .
Important Dates :
- 1. Starting date for sending the Application form is 05-02-2014
- 2. Last date for sending the Application form is 20-02-2014
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for their selection in Bank of India!!