Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) , West Central Railway, Jabalpur invites application form for Indian citizens to fill up 4517 vacancies. These vacancies are for Helper, Trackman, Safaiwala etc posts . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online through prescribed application form Before 15 January 2014 . Also, you can find more all Information about this vacancy here, which are provided below. This information is given with criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details-
- Position Name : Trackman, Helper, Platform porter, Parcel Porter, Station Porter, Khalasi, Asstt Pointsman etc.
- Number of Vacancies : 4517 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit : Applicants age is necessary between (18-33 years) Eighteen to Thirty Three Years as on 01 January 2014. Age relaxation will be extended as per government rules .
- Educational Qualification : 10th class / ITI from any recognized education board .
- Selection Process : Eligible Candidates will be Selected on Written Test , PET(Physical Efficiency Test) & Medical Examination.
- Application Fee :
1. General & OBC Candidates should necessary to pay Rs. (Hundred only) 100/- for the application form fee. It will payable thorugh through Indian postal order. It will be in the favour of Assistant personnel officer (Recruitment) , RRC-WR & Payable at Jabalpur (MP) .
2. No any other fee or Rs. required to pay For SC / ST / EX-Servicemen Candidates .
- How to Apply :
(1) Candidates will have to download the application form through official website.
(2) After that they have to take a print out.
Now, Fill this application form. After filling up send it along with relevant enclosures to following the address.
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway,
RB-III/422/1-2, Nehru Railway Colony,
Howbagh, Jabalpur (MP) 482001
Important Date :
- 1. Last Date for submit application form is 15-01-2014 by 17.00 hrs
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!