Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online application for the Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2016 in 413 Vacancies. If you are interested and was waiting for the long to work under UPSC then your wait ends here, apply online before 12 August 2016.
Find out the further job details
Name of the Post: Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II) 2016
No of Vacancy: 413 Posts
Vacancies by category:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 150 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: 175 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—20th SSC Women (Non-Technical): 11 Posts
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment:
- For For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Should have a degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Should have a degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Age limit by the categories
For IMA & Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male should not born earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1998 only are eligible.
For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2017 i.e. born not earlier than 02nd July, 1993 and not later than 01st July, 1997
For Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Course for men/Women -Non-Technical Course): Male/Women candidates born not earlier than 2 nd July, 1992 and not later than 1 st July, 1998 only are eligible.
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Recruitment Test & SSB Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for the given post must pay the fee of Rs. Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online directly through official UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12.08.2016.
Last date for online application submission: 12.08.2016
Last date of online examination: 23.10.2016
Check out the full advertisement link here: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/
Apply Online directly through: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/