Union Public Service Commission invites online application for General Duty Medical Officer Posts. There are total 159 vacancies for UPSC recruitment 2014. Interested and Eligible candidates can be apply online through official website before or on 11th September, 2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
UPSC Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Detail
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of posts:
- Assistant Director – 02 Posts
- Air Safety Officers (Engineering) – 04 Posts
- Operation Officer – 03 Posts
- Assistant Adviser – 02 Posts
- Specialists Grade-III – 31 Posts
- Assistant Director Grade-II (Non-Technical) – 01 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) – 09 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 107 Posts
Last Dates: 11th September, 2014
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2014:
Candidates have done Degree in B.V.Sc./Animal Husbandry Degree/ Aeronautical Engineering/ MBBS from recognized university/institute.
Candidate’s age should be between 35 years to 43 years.
Candidates will select based on Interview.
How to apply:
All the Interested and Eligible candidates can be apply through official website before or on 11th September, 2014.