Assistant Teacher (Trained Graduate Grade Men / Women Branch) Examination – 2018
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently announced UPPSC Recruitment 2018 for 10768 vacancies of Assistant Teacher (Men / Women). All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this vacancy through prescribed application form Before 16th April 2018. Find here more information about this vacancy with criteria Age limit, qualification, selection procedure, application process etc.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy for Assistant Teacher Details:
|Vacancy Name||Total Vacancies||Subject wise Vacancies|
|Teacher (Trained Graduate Grade / Men Branch)||5364 Posts||Hindi – 696, English – 645, Maths – 561, Science – 571, Social Science- 926, Computer – 898, Urdu – 71, Biology – 336, Sanskrit – 274, Arts – 192, Music – 08, Commerce – 26, Physical Education – 140, Home Science – 01, Agriculture – 19|
|Teacher (Trained Graduate Grade / Women Branch)||5404 Posts||Hindi – 737, English – 674, Maths – 474, Science – 474, Social Science- 928, Computer – 775, Urdu – 62, Biology – 259, Sanskrit – 242, Arts – 278, Music – 60, Commerce – 03, Physical Education – 168, Home Science – 269|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Teacher:
- Age limit :
- Applicants age should between (21-40 years) Twenty One to Forty Years as on 01 July 2018.
- Age relaxation can be extended as per government rules.
- Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess Graduate Degree in respective discipline from any recognized University in India./li>
- Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed.) or equivalent degree from a recognized university in India.
- Selection Process : Written Examination (Objective Type) – Assistant Teacher Exam 2018
- Application Fee :
- General and OBC Candidates need to pay the processing fee of Rs. 125 (Exam fee Rs. 100 + Online processing fee Rs. 255).
- Candidates need to pay the processing fee of Rs. 65 (Exam fee Rs. 40 + Online processing fee Rs. 25).
- Handicapped candidates need to pay the processing fee of Rs. 25/-
- How to Apply : Eligible Interested Graduates Apply Online through UPPSC Online Application Form portal. The last date for registration of online applications is 12/04/2018.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form through official website (www.upppsc.up.nic.in)
- Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”.
- After submitting the fee, proceed for final step in which candidate need to upload photo and signature in required format t complete the process.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for registration of online application form is 12-04-2018 .
- Last Date for submitting Fee is 12-04-2018 .
- Last Date for submitting the application form is 16-04-2018 .
Important Links :
- Click here to view the Official Notification
- Click here to Apply Online
- Click here for Official Website
All the Best to all Candidates for Assistant Teacher Exams!!