Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently announced UPPSC Recruitment 2013-14 for Junior Engineer Posts (General Recruitment) to fill up the application form for 2779 vacancies. These vacancies are for Junior Engineers . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this vacancy through prescribed application form Before 24 January 2014. Also, you can find more all Information about this vacancy here, which are provided below. This information is given with criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
UPPSC Recruitment 2013-14 Vacancy Details:-
- Position Name : Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant, Surveyor (Civil) etc.
- Number of Vacancies : 2779 Posts
1. General Recruitment : 2747
- a. Junior Engineer : 2741 vacancies
- b. Technical Assistant : 03 vacancies
- c. Surveyor (civil) : 03 vacancies
2. Backlog/Special Recruitment : 32 posts
- a. Junior Engineer : 32 vacancies
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit : Applicants age should between between (21-40 years) Twenty One to Fourthy Years as on 01 July 2013. Age relaxation will be extended as per government rules . ((born earlier than 2nd July, 1973 and not later than July 1, 1992))
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must pass Diploma or Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Agriculture / Civil Surveying Engineering.
- Selection Process : Eligible Candidates will be Selected of the based on Written Examination & Interview.
- Application Fee :
1. 1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay the processing fee of Rs. 200 + Rs. 15.
2. SC/ST Candidates need to pay the processing fee of Rs. 80 + Rs. 15 .
3. Handicapped candidates need to pay the processing fee of Rs. 15/-
- How to Apply :
(1) Candidates will have to download & fill the application form through official website (www.upppsc.up.nic.in) before 24th January, 2014.
(2) After that they have to take a print out with academic details.
Finally, Take this application form & send it along with relevant enclosures to following the address, which is given in notification.
Important Dates :
- 1. Starting Date for filling up the online application form is 24-12-2013 .
- 2. Last Date for submit application form is 24-01-2014 .
- 3. Last Date for submit examination fee in the bank is 20-01-2014 .
- 4. Last Date for receipt of application form is 03-02-2014 .
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!