Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) , invites for TNPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the application form for 79 vacancies. These vacancies are for Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Director posts included in Group-I Exam . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt vacancy through prescribed application form Before 28 January 2014. You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
TNPSC Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Deputy Collector , Deputy Superintendent of Police , Assistant Commissioner (C.T.), Assistant Director of Rural Development Department.
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 79
For Deputy Collector : 03
For Duputy Superintendent of Police : 33
For Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) :33
For Assistant Director of Rural Development Department : 10
- Pay Scale :
The pay scale for candidate is Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
1. Candidates age is necessary between (21-30) Twenty-one to Thirty years as on 01.07.2013.
- Educational Qualification :
1. Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University.
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, An Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
- Application Fee :
1. Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (One-hundred twenty five) 125 Only for Preliminary Examination.
2. Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (One-hundred twenty five) 125 Only for Main Written Examination
3. Candidates will necessary to pay (Fifty) 50 Only for claiming exemption
- How to Apply :
Candidate should be registered on official web-site of TNPSC at www.tnpscexams.net.
Important Dates :
- 1. Starting Date to submit the application form is 28-01-2014 .
- 2. Starting Date to Online Registration is 29-12-2013 .
- 3. Last Date to submit the fee of application is 30-01-2014 .
- 4. Date for Examination (Preliminary Examination) is 27-04-2014.
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!