Good news for all the job hunter who are waiting for latest Govt. job. Indian Army has issued a notification for Territorial Army Officer Indian citizens from all the Districts of State. Eligible and interested candidates may register on or before 30 June 2014.
- Organization name: Indian Army
- Post Name: Territorial army Officer
- No. of post: Null of post
- Website: www.indianarmy.gov.in
Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards. Refer to official recruitment notification for more detail about post wise educational qualification.
Age limit: Candidate age should be 18 to 42 years as on 30.06.2014
Selection Procedure: Written test and interview
- One month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
- Three months Post commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
HOW TO APPLY:
All desirous civilian candidates can obtain application form, from employment newspaper or download from www.indianarmy.gov.in .
- Last date of submission application form: 30.06.2014
- Date of written test: 10.08.2014