ISRO Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role Technician B
Education Requirement 10TH, ITI
Total Vacancy 1 Posts
Job Locations Bengaluru|Bangalore
Age Limit 38 years
Application Fee There will be an Application Fee of 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment
Last Date To Apply 2018-10-26
Qualification in Details:
Qualification: SSLC pass+ ITI/NTC/NAC of a minimum two year course in any electrical engineering related trade. One year ITI/NTC/NAC courses are not eligible for this post.
Indian Space Research Organisation, Administrative Officer, ISRO Hqs, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560 231
Other General Condition
1. The posts are temporary. but likely to continue
2. The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/ Department of space situated anywhere in India as and when required
3. Fordetails of IS RO Centres/Units and Autonomous institutions under Department of Space, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/isro_eentres.html
4. ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires
5. Only Indian nationals need apply
6. Queries about information already available in the Advertisement/FAQs and Frivolous queries will not be replied to eitherby email or telephone.
7. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women cand idates are encouraged to apply,
1. The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test. Initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
2. Candidates whose applications are received against this advertisement will be short-listed based on the defined screening guidelines and those screened-in candidates alone will be called for Written Test. Written test will be conducted at Bangalore.
3. Candidates will be Short-listed for skill test based on the performance in the written test and taking into consideration number of vacancies notified. Skill Test will be conducted after announcement ofresults of the Written Test, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
1. The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 06.10.2018 and 26.10.2018. Candidates may visit our web-site www.isro.gov.in at toregister their applications on-line between 06.10.2018 and 26.10.2018.
2. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated. Applications will be received On-line only.
3. Scanned copies Of latest passport Sized Photograph and Signature of the candidates in the prescribed file Size is required to be uploaded in the application. On successfully submission of online application.
4. Candidates have to make payment of application fee (Procedure. Terms and conditions of payment are available in detailed advertisement published in ISRO website)