OMPL Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role Graduate/ Technician Apprentice
Education Requirement BTech/B.E, Diploma
Total Vacancy 12 Posts
Salary Range Rs.3542- Rs.4984 Per Month
Job Locations Mangalore
Last Date To Apply 2018-11-24
Qualification in Details:
1 .Discipline: Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
2. Duration: Period of one year
a .Graduate Apprentice Training: Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline
b. Technician Apprenticeship Training: Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline
a) Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 only need to apply.
b) Candidates who have completed and possess the essential qualification as on last date of submission of online application are only eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam/who do not have mark sheets and degree/diploma certificate (either provisional or final) are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying.
c) Candidates who have been engaged previously as apprentice/are undergoing apprenticeship training at OMPL or elsewhere under the Apprentices Act, 1961/ Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973(as amended from time to time) are not eligible to apply.
d) Candidates who have got more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.
e) Candidates applying against Un-reserved training positions should have minimum 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (Engineering Degree/Diploma). Candidates applying against training positions reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (Engineering Degree/Diploma). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PWD) category should have minimum 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (Engineering Degree/Diploma).
1. Submission of Online Application Form will commence from: 25/10/2018 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)
2. Last Date for Online Application 23/11/2018 till 23:59 Hrs (IST)
1. The list of shortlisted candidates for written test shall be published in ompl.co.in 15 days prior to the written test. The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate will be sent via registered Email id, 15 days prior to the date of examination. Candidates, who are not received the admit card by Email, should contact at email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can appear in the examination with any one of Admit card, either received by mail or downloaded from website. Intimation about shortlisted candidate will be posted on website for which candidate may keep in touch through website. A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the process to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website.
2. Candidate must ensure to have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement as on last date of submission of online application. Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the required qualification and other eligibility criteria, before applying for the post. In case it is found that the information furnished by a candidate is defective in any manner or has been deliberately suppressed, the candidature will be summarily rejected as and when it comes to the notice of the Management. The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished. The candidature would be rejected if found ineligible at any stage.
3. The engagement as apprentice will be purely for training for one year only and it will be terminated on completion of one year. The engagement as Apprentice is only temporary and shall not lead to absorption in the company. OMPL does not give any commitment on providing permanent/temporary employment to apprentices on successful completion of training period.Candidates who have got more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.
The selection process shall consist of written test. The candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored in written test and subject to meeting the advertised specifications, verification of documents/any other criteria prescribed by OMPL etc.
1. A candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall click on the link “Engagement of Apprentice: Advt.No.04/2018”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.Before filling the application online, candidate has to ensure that he/she is fulfilling the advertised specifications by reading the detailed advertisement available on the link “Detailed advertisement- Advt.No.04/2018”If the candidate is fulfilling the advertised specifications, then he/she can click the link “Registration Form for Graduate Apprentice Trainee” for graduate apprentices and “Registration Form for Technician Apprentice Trainee” for Technician apprentices and fill the details in the respective fields.
2 .Candidate will have to fill the requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Discipline, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, otherwise to SUBMIT his/her final data.
3. After uploading, Candidates have to preview the uploaded images. Here the candidate is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark then the candidate can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case these spaces should be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further. (Advertisement No. 04/2018)