BHEL Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role Technician Apprentice
Education Requirement Diploma
Total Vacancy 320 Posts
Salary Range Rs.4000- Rs.4000 Per Month
Job Location Karnataka
Age Limit MINIMUM – 18 years MAXIMUM – 27 Years (General) 30 Years (OBC) 32 Years (SC/ST)
Last Date To Apply 2018-10-31
Qualification in Details:
1. Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Civil Engineering
2 .No. of Training Slots*: – 320
3. Qualification – Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2016/2017/2018 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2016
4. Stipend: Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) – Rs.4000/- per month
5. Duration: Duration of training shall be ONE Year. Engaging suitable candidates as Technician Apprentices or the completion of training at BHEL shall not entitle such candidates/trainees any right to claim any type of employment in BHEL.
1. Candidates may note that, if selected as Technician Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration by Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region, Chennai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration, the training will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the relevant certificate.
2. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada. Reservation for candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST and Person with Disability category as per extant Government Rules/Regulations
DGM/HR, BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions available with BHEL website: www.bheledn.com. Eligible and Interested Candidates are requested to fill up the enclosed format and send the same to DGM/HR, BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 by post or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at to reach us latest by 31/10/2018.