Odisha Staff Selection Commission , invites for OSSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the application form for 112 vacancies. These vacancies are fo Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant posts . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt vacancy through prescribed application form Before 25 January 2014. You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant posts
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 112.
- Pay Scale :
The pay scale for candidate is Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
Candidates age is necessary between (21-45) Twenty-one to Forty-five years as on 01.01.2013.
- Educational Qualification :
Candidates must possess +2 vocational in Fishering from CHSE/University.
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of written test, viva-voce & career assessment test.
- Application Fee :
1. All SEBC & UR Candidates other than PWD have necessary to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- (Hundred Only).
2. SC/ST are not require to pay any fee.
Note: Fees can be deposited either Online ot Off-line mode.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidate can be registered through official web-site of OSSC at www.odishassc.in.
2. After applying on Official website, Candidates need to submit D.A.F documents along with thier copies.
3. These all documents & certificates can be submitted easily by regd post/speed post.
Important Date :
- Last Date to submit the application form is 25-01-2014 .
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!