Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) , Raw Materials Division , Kolkata notifies for SAIL Recruitment 2014 for 64 vacancies. These vacancies are for Mining Foreman and Mining Mate posts . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt+engineer vacancy through prescribed application form Before 29th February, 2014. More information about this SAIL recruitment is mentioned below in the post-
SAIL Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Mining Foreman and Mining Mate posts
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 64.
1. Mining Foreman : 25
2. Mining Mate : 39
- Pay Scale :
1. For Mining foreman : Rs. 9160 – 3% – Rs. 13,150/-.
2. For Mining Mate : Rs. 8,630 – 3% – Rs. 12,080/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
Candidates age is necessary b/w 18-28 years as on 01.02.2014.
- Educational Qualification :
1. For Mining Foreman : Matriculation and Diploma in Mining along with Mining Foreman’s Certificate of Competency under MMR 1961 from the Competent Authority.
2. For Mining Mate : Matriculation along with Mining Mate’s Certificate of Competency under MMR 1961 from the Competent Authority.
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of Written test then, Personal Interview.
- Application Fee :
1. For Mining Foreman : General & OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-.
2. For Mining mate : General & OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/-.
3. SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs. 50 Only as processing fee.
- How to Apply :
Candidate should be registered on official web-site of SAIL is www.sail.co.in and www.sail.shine.com .
Important Dates :
- 1. Opening date for online Registration is 07-02-2014.
- 2. Last date for online Registration is 29-03-2014.
Note: More details you can find in the notification.
Important Links :