Tag Archives: Metro Rail Recruitment 2014
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRC) releases 130 train operator new job posts in September 2014
Application for the recruitment of 130 Train operators has been released by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014. Interested candidates can apply for such noteworthy posts on or before Last date 13th Oct 2014.
About Delhi Metro: Delhi Metro is One of the Biggest Metro in India. It covers more than 140 stations daily example: Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon etc. The special fact about Delhi Metro is that It has ranked as 13th largest metro in the world. The Official Website of this wonderful metro is http://www.delhimetrorail.com/ .
In this way, Recently Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has notified 56 vacancies for the posts of Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager etc. Candidates who want to make their career in metro services, have got a wonderful opportunity here. Last Date to Apply Online is 18 December, 2013. You can find all required information of this vacancy here, which are mentioned below:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2013-14 Vacancy Details:
Position Name with number of Vacancies :
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 8
- Assistant Manager (Environment) – 1
- Senior Section Officer (Finance) – 2
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 20
- Legal Assistant (Legal) – 3
- Account Assistant – 21
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit : Applicants age for the post of Deputy General Manager should not more than 50 years. And for the other posts, it should not more than 28 years.
- Educational Qualification : For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation recruitment, Applicants need to complete CA/ B.E/ B.Tech in civil/ M.E/ M.Tech in environment engineering/ LLB from any recognized University.
- Selection Process : Written Test, Paragraph Test, Group Discussion & Last Personal Interview
- Application Fee : Rs 325 for Gen/OBC and Rs. 75 For SC/ST in the form of the DD in the favor of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL).
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates can Apply through Online Mode by downloading the official notification.
Important Dates :
- Last date to apply online or receive the applications is 18th Dec 2013.
- The list of the shortlisted applicants will be made on 10th Jan 2014.
- The written test will be held on 19th Jan 2014.
- The result will be announced for the test on 31st Jan 2014.
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!