Intelligence Bureau (IB) under Ministry of Home Affairs has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 74 Personal Assistant (PA) General Central and Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online through official website before on or 02.06.2014. Further details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below! Read More »
Tag Archives: IB Recruitment 2014
Intelligence Bureau (IB) , invites for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2014 for filling up the application form for 527 vacancies. These vacancies are for Security Assistant posts. All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt vacancy through prescribed application form Before 17th February, 2014. You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 527 .
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
1. Candidates age is necessary (27) Twenty-Seven years as on 17-02-2014.
2. Relaxation in a age limit for SC/ST Candidate as per as govt. norms.
- Educational Qualification :
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University.
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Application Fee :
1. General & OBC Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (Fifty) 50 Only.
2. SC/ST/ Female candidates are not require to pay any fee.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidate should be registered on official web-site of IB is www.mha.nic.in.
2. After online registration Candidate must be take print of the form.
Important Dates :
- 1. Opening date for Submission of Online Application is 18-01-2014
- 2. Closing date for submission of Online Application is 17-02-2014
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for personal interviews!!