Vacancy 1 Caretaker
Qualification Any Post Graduate
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month
Experience 1 – 10 years
Job Location New Delhi
Last Date to Apply 15/10/2018
Interview Call Letter from Top MNCs – 2L-15L Salary – Submit Your Resume Now!!! APPLY NOW
Aspiring to study in Australia? Talk to experienced counselors and get your doubts cleared for FREE!!! APPLY
Other Qualification Details:
1. Method of Appointment: Transfer on deputation.
2. Pay Scale: Matrix-5 (Old pay band PB-1 of Rs.5200- 20200/- with the grade pay of Rs.2800/-)
3. Eligibility: Officials under the Central Government (1) holding analogous post on regular basis, or (ii) with two years regular servico in the post with in old pay band PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- or equivalent, or with 10 years regular service in the posts with old pay band PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200/- with the grade pay of Rs.1900/- or equivalent. Preferably having any one or all of the following: (a) one year’s experience of working as Caretaker in Govt. office, (b) one year’s experience of working in a Security organization, (c) Diploma/Certificate in Sanitary or Public Hygiene or Diploma/Certificate in Electrical/Civil Engineering/Sanitary Engineering.
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of the Application
Sh. R.C.Ahuja, Under Secretary, Estt-l, Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO, Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Applications of only such officials will be considered which will be receive through proper channel and accompanied with (i) Bio-Data(in triplicate) as in pro- forma at Annexure-II, Photocopies of up-to-date CR/APARs dossiers of the official for the last five years, duly attested(original ACRS/APARs may be not be sent). (iii) Cadre clearance (iv) Vigilance clearance/lntegrity certificate and (v) statement giving details of minor penalties imposed on the official, if any. It is requested that the applications of suitable officials who are willing and eligible for the post and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection, may be sent at the following address within a period of Sixty days from the date of uploading of this vacancy circular in the website of Staff Selection Commission i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
2. Sh. R.C.Ahuja, Under Secretary, Estt-l, Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003. The applicants for the post of Caretaker in Staff Selection Commission, will not be allowed to withdraw their Application at any later stage of the selection process. Advance Copies of Application received after the prescribed date, or, not ts are liable not to be accompanied bye the required Certificates/Documents, are liable not to be entertained.