South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role Sports Persons
Education Requirement 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total Vacancy 1 Posts
Salary Range Rs.5200- Rs.20200 Per Month
Job Locations Hubli
Age Limit 18-25 years
Application Fee For SC/ ST – 250/ – & Others – 500/-
Last Date To Apply 2018-10-09
Qualification in Details:
1. Pay: Group ‘C’ in Pay Band-I Rs.5200-20200 With Grade Pay (GP) RS. 1900/2000 (VI cpc)/l-evel 2/3 of VII CPC Pay Matrix
2. Qualification: (l) Passed 12 (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must pe from Regonized Institutions. OR (II) Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act A renticeshi ITI a CVT/SCVT.
3. Minimu Sports Norms: Forthe posts in Level 213 Of pay Matrix Of VII CPC (PB-I RS. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/2000 in VI CPC) norms Will be: (i) Represented country in the Olympic Games (Sr. Category). OR (ii) Represented the country in the International championships/events either in World Cup (Jr./Sr. Category)PWorld Championships (Jr./Sr, Category)/Asian Games Sr. Category)/Commonwealth Games (Sr. Category). OR (iü) Obtained atleast 3rd position in Commonwealth Championships (Jr./Sr. Category)/ Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Jr./Sr. Category)/S0uth Asian Federations (SAE) Games Sr. Category)/USlC (World Railways) Championships (Sr. Category). OROR (iv) Obtained atleast 3rd position in Sr.Nouth/Jr. National Championships. (v) Obtained atleast 3rd position in National Games under aegis Of Indian Olympic AssociatiOn. OR (vi) Obtained atleast 3rd position in All India Inter University Championship under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities. (vii)Obtained 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
4. Period of Sport Revoking Achivement: The candidates must be active sports persons and the achievements will be reckoned during the immediate 2 (two) years period i.e. on or after 01.04.2016. For this purpose concluding day of the championship/event will be taken into account. Performance in the earlier championships, i.e. prior to 01.04.2016 will not be taken into account.
The Assistant Personnel Officer /HQ, Railway Recruitment cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi-580023″ OR dropped in the application box in the Office of the Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi-580 023
1. The name and initial Of the candidate and father’s name appearing in school/college certificates and in sports certificates should be one and the same. The specific position (100 mts/ 5000mts/Discuss Thrown-lammer Throw/400mt Hurdles/Long Jump/Pivot/Forward/60kg/4000mts Individual Pursuit 11000mts Individual Pursuit]Attacker/Blocker/400m Individual Medley/200m Back Stroke/Single/Double/Goal Keeper/Full BackfForward) played in the particular game/event if applicable should mentioned in the application without fail. The candidates serving in any Govt./PSlJ including Railways should apply through proper channel or should apply directly with NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer to avoid delay.
2. Advance copy Of the application from such candidates Without ‘NO Objection Certificate’ from the employer will not be entertained. Please note that no application received after the prescribed date will be entertained. The applicant is liable to be appointed against any suitable post in Level 213 of VII CPC pay Matrix as the case may be, anywhere on South Western Railway. Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
The recruitment will be based on trials & assessment of sports achievements, Educational Qualification, General Intelligence/Personality, etc. The candidates who are found fit in trials only will be considered for next stage.
The applications filled in all respects as per the format enclosed as Annexure-I must be sent Only through ordinary post (not through Registered post or through Speed Post or through courier service;) addressed to “The Assistant Personnel Officer /HQ, Railway Recruitment cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi-580023″ OR dropped in the application box in the Office of the Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi-580 023”. The cover shall be super scribed as “Application for Group ‘C’ post against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement Scheme) for the year 2018-19” and should reach the Addressee on or before 09.10.2018. Applications sent through Registered PostlSpeed Post/Courier will be returned to the sender. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spriti districts and Pangi Sub- Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and the candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt Of applications by post will be 24.102018