South Western Railway has released latest notification for the recruitment 333 Act Apprentice posts. Railway recruitment related to Filter, Mechanist and Welder and other post in Carriage repair workshop as SWR railway recruitment 2014. Interested and Eligible candidate can apply for South Western Railway Recruitment on official website through online mode on or before 10.05.2014.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2014 Vacancy details:
- Name of Organization: South Western Railway
- Name of posts: Mechanist, Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Turner
- Total vacancies: 333 posts
1. Fitter: 178 Posts
2. Machinist: 15 Posts
3. Turner: 20 Posts
4. Welder: 83 Posts
5. Electrician: 24 Posts
6. Ref A/C Mechanic: 13 Posts
- Job location: Hubli
- Pay Scale:
Rs. 2800/- per month for first years
Rs. 3100/- for second years
- Age limit: Candidate age should be above 15 years and below 24 years as on 11 April 2014. There will be an upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Education Qualification: candidate must process for recruitment Matriculation and I.T.I. certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- Selection procedure: candidate will be selection basis on percentage marks obtained in Metric and 10th standard.
- Application Fees: No fees required for railway recruitment.
- How to apply:
Candidate can send their application to below address after fill online format along with related documents.
Office of the Workshop,
Carriage Repair Workshop,
South Western Railway,
Last date for submission application form: 10.05.2014
- Click here to Apply Online
- Click here for Detailed Advertisement
Share this SWR Railway recruitment 2014 with everyone..!!