SBI Recruitment 2014 www.sbi.co.in Specialist Officer Apply Online
State Bank of India invites for SBI Recruitment 2014 to fill the 393 Specialist officer wonderful vacancies. These vacancies are for all eligible candidates given with Online application form. The position names, which is provided in this SBI Recruitment 2014 is given below in the post with details. All Eligible Candidates can apply via online mode for this Govt+Bank vacancy through prescribed application. The online registration will commence from 17th Feb, 2014 to 06 March, 2014.
SBI Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name with Full Vacancy details :
- Pay Scale:
1. For JMGS-I : Rs. 30,000/-
2. For MMGS-II : Rs. 40,000/-.
3. For MMGS-III : Rs. 52,000/-.
4. For SMGS-IV : Rs. 63,000/-.
5. For SMGS-V : Rs. 75,000/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of Examination, Interviews and Short Listing.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply via online mode through Official Website www.sbi.co.in .
2. After which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through Online or Offline mode.
3. After filling Online application form, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
4. Candidates will have to keep the print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- The Online Application registeration will commence from 17th Feb, 2014 .
- Ending date to submit the Online Application form is 06 march, 2014 .
- Closing date of Payment of fee through Offline is 08 March, 2014 .
- Date of Online test is 19 April, 2014 .
- Date of downloading the call letter is 10 April, 2014 onwards .
Important Links :