Vacancy 1 Specialist Officers
Qualification B.Tech/B.E, MCA, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA
Vacancies 47 Posts
Salary Rs. 42,020 – Rs. 59,170/- Per Month
Experience 5 – 8 years
Job Location Mumbai
Last Date to Apply 22/11/2018
More than 5000 Fresh Jobs just posted with Top Companies, Grab the opportunity now, Submit Your Resume APPLY NOW
Want to apply for USA student Visa. Get instant assistance REGISTER NOW
Study in Top Universities Abroad !!! REGISTER NOW
TATA AIA is Hiring. 2.8 Lakhs (P.A) Salary. APPLY NOW!!!
Other Qualification Details:
1. Analytics Translators:
a. Educational Qualifications: B. Tech/ B. E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)/ M. Stat. (ISI Kolkata) Other Qualifications (Preferred): Data Analytics Qualifications.
b. Post Qualication Experience: MMGS-III – Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV – Minimum 8 Years in PSU/ Corporates/ Start-Ups (Start-Up :A young company / emerging business / niche business offering solutions in data analytics/ data science/ business analytics/ big data/ visual analytics) In the field of strategy/ data analytics/ data science/ analytics translator/ BPR of Customer journeys/ Office of top management handling strategy and data analytics Preferred Experience Data Analysis/ Mining.
c. Job Profile: Responsible for Interface between the business units and the GITC team to translate business requirements into new analytics initiatives and drive adoption of existing analytics tools and solutions across business units.
d. Responsibilities & Functions: Identify specific use cases for analytics applications across revenue, cost, capital and credit/risk jointly with owners. Develop business case for prioritized analytics projects based on RoI and ease of implementation. Accurately translate said business case into use case requirements, identify product owner and relevant partners. Liaise with CIO’s organisation to execute design, develop, launch and roll out of applications. Lead analytics projects end-to- end from approval to execution (BRD preparation, work planning, tracking and reporting).
2. Sector Credit Specialists:
a. Educational Qualifications: Charted Accountant / MBA (Finance))/ Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance).
b. Post Qualication Experience: MMGS-III: Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV: Minimum 8 years Experience In Banks/ PSUs/ Corporates in High Value Credit / Analysis in any of the following Sectors: a. Engineering & EPC b. Banks & NBFC c. Metal & Metal Products d. Chemicals / Pharmaceuticals / Fertilizers / Plastics e. Other Manufacturing f. Other Non-Manufacturing g. International Credit
c. Job Profile: Review credit proposals in a completely independent manner and give objective recommendations on pre-clearance/ approval to the sector head.
d. Responsibilities & Functions: Develop and maintain standard or bespoke financial models for the relevant sectors. Conduct detailed fianancial analysis (e.g ratio analysis, scenario analysis, etc.) during proposal verification. Carry out an independent pricing of the loans to ensure adequate risk-adjusted returns. Understand the implications of the client’s contracts, guarantees, contingent liabilities on cash fows.
3. Portfolio Management Specialists:
a. Educational Qualifications: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)
b. Post Qualication Experience: MMGS-III: Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV: Minimum 8 years Experience in Portfolio Management in Banks/ Financial Institutions for optimum return.
c. Job Profile: Proactively track the portfolio against defined targets and facilitate the secondary sale of loans by identifying and pricing the loans to be sold.
d. Responsibilities & Functions: Monitor portfolio for credit quality, profittability, risk and other guardrails (concentration, capital, etc.), Evaluate industry trends, conditions of clients and prospects to properly position portfolio, Conduct periodic analysis of corporate book and identify potential opportunities and challenges, Program manage key initiatives identified by senior management towards portfolio optimisation, Liaise with multiple functions to drive portfolio objectives/strategy. Build real time portfolio measurement tool to aid business decision process.
4. Sector Risk Specialists:
a. Educational Qualifications: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance) / ICWA/ CFA Other Qualifications (Preferred): Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certification by Global Association of Risk Professional (GARP)
b. Post Qualication Experience: MMGS-III: Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV: Minimum 8 years Experience: in Financial Institutions/ Rating Agencies/ Brokerage Firms in Risk Analysis / Research in any of the following Sectors: a. Power & Infrastructure b. Petroleum & Petrochemicals c. Engineering & EPC d. Banks & NBFC e. Metal & Metal Products f. Chemicals/ Pharmaceutical/ Fertilisers/ Plastics g. Other Manufacturing h. Other Non-manufacturing i. Large Accounts / Key Group Analyst.
c. Job Profile: Develop and maintain sectoral financial models to form forward looking macro views on the allotted sector. Conduct equity research on large clients in the sector (among overall 200-250 clients and top 20-25 groups) and develop forward looking outlook.
d. Responsibilities & Functions: Attend conferences, seminars, trade association, chambers of commerce meetings related to the sector and network with other bankers, equity research analysts and industry leaders Carry out primary research (site visits, client interactions, etc.) for key clients within the sector to generate ground level understanding of the sector to form forward looking macro views on the sector and develop outlook on the key large accounts. Participate in the investor presentations, analysts earning calls and annual general meetings for the leading players in the sector. Closely monitor the business news along with public research publications and reports/ commentaries by brokerages, fund houses and independent analysis to update sectoral and company views in a fast-changing market.
5. Scale of Pay / CTC (Approx.): MMGS-III (42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490), SMGS-IV (50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170).
Age: Age as on 30.09.2018: 25 – 35 Years.
Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 600/- (Six Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and intimation charges of 100/- (One hundred only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
1. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfilsls the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specifiesed date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely fieled.
2. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank
3. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
4. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category and they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
5. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt.oces, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
6. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
a. Details of Document to be uploaded:
i. Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF) vi. Others (PWD certificate, Form-16 as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip etc.)
b. Photograph file type/ size:
i. Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
ii. Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
iii. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
iv. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face v. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows vi. If you have to use ash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
vii. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reections and your eyes can be clearly seen. viii. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. vii. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
C. Document file type/ size:
a. All Documents must be in PDF except Resume which should be in DOC or DOCX format.
b. Page size of the document to be A4.
Shortlisting and Interview
How to Apply
1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
2. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is fillled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
3. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future. Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: from 30.10.2018 TO 22.11.2018. ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/2018-19/06