SAIL MT Recruitment 2014 for 710 Posts as SAIL Management Trainee
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), invites for SAIL MT Recruitment 2014 for filling up the application form for 710 vacancies. These vacancies are for Management Trainee (Technical) , Management Trainee (Administration) . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt vacancy through prescribed application form Before 21 January 2014. You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
SAIL MT Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name with Number of Vacancies:
The Total number of vacancies are 710, which are following as-
- A. Management Trainee (Technical) : 650 vacancies
1. Mechanical: 208 Posts
2. Electrical: 124 Posts
3. Metallurgy: 178 Posts
4. Electronics: 40 Posts
5. Instrumentation: 20 Posts
6. Chemical: 23 Posts
7. Ceramics: 18 Posts
8. Civil: 14 Posts
9. Computer Sc.: 15 Posts
10. Mining: 10 Posts
- B. Management Trainee (Administration) : 60 vacancies
1. HR: 17 Posts
2. Finance: 23 Posts
3. Materials: 10 Posts
4. Marketing: 10 Posts
- Pay Scale :
1. The pay scale for candidate is Rs. 20,600 -3% – 46,500 (E-1).
2. The pay scale for candidate in CTC is Rs. 7.5 lakhs per annum.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
1. Candidates age is necessary below or equal to (30) Thirty years as on 01.01.2014 for MT post .
- Educational Qualification :
1. For Management Trainee (Technical) Candidate must possess Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65 % marks in the Mechanical, Electrical , Metallurgy , Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science (IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA (3 years full time ) with 65 % marks are also eligible.
2. For Management Trainee (Administration) Candidate must possess Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks ( average of all subjects) with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks .
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of written test and Group Discussion and Interview.
- Application Fee :
1. General & OBC Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (Five hundred ten) 500 Only.
2. SC/ST/ PWD candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (Hundred) 100 Only.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidate should be registered on official web-site of SAIL at www.sail.co.in .
2. After apply online candidate should download the system generation provisional registration slip with unique registration number and other essentials details.
Important Dates :
- 1. Starting Date to submit the application form is 31-12-2013 .
- 2. Last Date to submit the application form is 21-01-2014 .
- 3. Last Date to submit the fee of application is 03-02-2014 .
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!