Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) , Western Railway, Mumbai invites application from for Indian citizens to fill up 5775 vacancies. These vacancies are for Helper & Trackman posts . Eligible Candidates can apply through prescribed application form Before 14 January 2014 . You can find more Information about this vacancy here, which are provided below with criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details-
- Number of Vacancies : 5775 Posts
1. Gangman/ Trackman (B 1): 3534 Posts
2. Helper/ Khalasi (Engg/ Mech/ Elect/ S&T) B 1: 932 Posts
3. Helper-II/ Khalasi (Engg/ Mech/ Elect/ S&T) C 1: 662 Posts
4. Helper-II/ Khallasi (TMC Organization) B 1: 52 Posts
5. Platform Porter (A 2): 595 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit : Applicants age should be between 18 Years To 33 Years as on 01 January 2014. Age relaxation will be extended as per government rules .
- Educational Qualification : Application should be passed 10th class / ITI Or equivalent from any recognized
education board .
- Selection Process : Eligible Candidates will be Selected on Written Test , PET & Merit List performance .
- Application Fee :
1. General & OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application form fee through
Indian postal order drawn in favour of Assistant personnel officer (Recruitment) , RRC-WR & Payable at Mumbai .
2. No any fee required to pay For SC / ST / EX-Servicemen Candidates .
- How to Apply :
(1) Candidates will have to download the application form through official website.
(2) After that they have to take a print out.
Now, Fill the application form and along with relevant enclosures send it to following the address.
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway,
Parcel Depot, Alibhai Premji Road,
Grant Road (East), Mumbai-400 007
Important Dates :
- 1. Last Date for submit application form is 14-01-2014 by 17.00 hrs
- 2. Last Date for submission of application for remote areas is 29-01-2014 by 17.00 hrs
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!