Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role Land Revenue Officer
Education Requirement Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total Vacancy 3 Posts
Salary Range Rs.37440- Rs.37440 Per Month
Job Locations Kolkata
Age Limit upto the age of 62 years as on 01.10.2018
Last Date To Apply 2018-11-12
Qualification in Details:
1. Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
2. Salary: The selected candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.37,440/- per month.
Terms and conditions
1. The engagement will be for a period of one year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties.
2. The selected candidate will be required to assist Kolkata Port Trust to prepare the proposal in the requisite format for submission to District Administration for land acquisition and thereafter, pursue the same with different offices under District Magistrate or other authorities till compensation is paid and land is acquired in the name of Kolkata Port Trust.
3. The candidate may avail of the facility of KoPT, KDS accommodation (unfurnished), if available, on payment of license fee / rent as applicable. In addition, electricity charges shall have to be borne by the candidates at actual.
4. The selected candidate will generally be required to work full time for 5 days in a week and will normally be entitled to a weekly offday. However, in case of necessity, he / she may be required to work on Saturday without any compensation. For work on weekly off day / declared National holiday in exigency, he / she will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently, in lieu thereof, and for this, no other compensation, monetary, or otherwise, would be granted.
5. The candidate will be entitled to 15 days leave in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of engagement for a lesser period) which may be availed of with prior approval. For any unauthorized absence in excess of admissible leave, pro-rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
6. Additionally, sick leave to the extent of 10 days in a year (12 months from the date of engagement and proportionate in case of engagement for a lesser period) on the ground of illness may be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration, on the basis of certification from the KoPT Medical Officer. Intimation of sickness should be sent to the Head of the Department / Reporting Officer forthwith in writing together with certificate of illness from a registered Medical Practitioner, in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
7. The selected candidate will be entitled to indoor and outdoor medical facilities as are available in KoPT Centenary Hospital, for self only. However, no reimbursement for medicine / medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic tests done outside or treatment received outside will be allowed.
8. The selected candidate will be responsible for the charge and care of the Kolkata Port Trust’s money, goods and stores and all other properties that may be entrusted on him / her and he / she will be accountable for the same.
9. The candidate will report directly to Estate Manager / other officer as may be directed by Estate Manager.
10. The contractual engagement may also be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. However, the engagement is terminable on 24 hours’ notice for unsatisfactory performance and / or for any act considered to be derogatory / detrimental to the interest of the Kolkata Port Trust.
11. The engagement is subject to verification of antecedent of the candidate, as per Kolkata Port Trust procedure.
‘Sr. Personnel Officer / LA&IRO, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata – 700 001’
Selection Process Will be Based on Written Test and Interview.
All applications should be addressed to ‘Sr. Personnel Officer / LA&IRO, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata – 700 001’ furnishing detailed bio-data, as per following format, with two recent passport size photographs and the same should be sent in sealed envelope superscribing ‘Application for contractual engagement of Land Revenue Officer’ by 17.00 hrs. on 12.11.2018:Incomplete application or application received after due date will be summarily rejected. Mere fulfillment of the eligibility of the criteria will not confer any right upon the candidate for selection. Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process without any reference to the candidates. Candidates are advised to visit KoPT’s website (www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in) accordingly