Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2014 for Doordarshan Jobs Apply Online
Prasar Bharti (Doordarshan) has recently released Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2014 for freshers. It’s a very good opportunity for those all Candidates, who want to make their career in Doordarshan. Interested candidates can apply online for Doordarshan jobs for the posts of Content Manager, PR-Executive, Senior Programmer and Senior Manager. The consecutive last dates are 10th, 16th, 21st and 23rd January 2014 respectively.
Candidates can directly attend Walk-in-interview round. For further posts of National Sales Head and Regional Sales Head, candidates should have to upload and update their Resume on or before 20th January 2014. This resume will be submitted to Doordarshan. You can find more information below in the Post:
Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2014 for Doordarshan Jobs Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Content Manager, PR-Executive, Senior Programmer, Senior Manager, National Sales Head & Regional Sales Head
- Vacancies Details :
- Pay Scale:
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
1. For the Post of Content Manager : Candidates should have done PG Degree / Diploma in Journalism / Production or Degree / Diploma in computer application .
2. For the Post of PR-Executive : Candidates should have done PG Degree / Diploma in Public Relations / Journalism and Mass Communication .
3. For the Post of Senior Programmer : Candidates should have done B.Tech (IT / C.S.E) / MCA Graduate .
4. For the Post of Senior Manager : Candidates should have done PG Degree / Diploma in Public Relations / Journalism and Mass Communication .
5. For the Post of National Sales Head : Candidates should have done MBA full time from any reputed business school) or post graduate .
6. For the Post of Regional Slaes Head : Candidates should have done MBA full time from any reputed business school) or post graduate .
- Selection Process:
The selection of the Candidates will be made on the basis of Interview.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidates who all want to apply for the posts num. 1 to 4, are invited to attent the Walk-in-Interview process.
2. Candidates are necessary to bring their updated resume and all compulsory doucments like original certificates etc.
3. Candidates who are planning to apply for the rest 2 posts, they can directly write to the Doordarshan address which is given below-
DDA (Scor), Doordarshan,
Tower ‘A’, Doordarshan
Bhawan, Copernicus Marg,
4. Candidates can also mail their CV to the following email id: email@example.com .
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Interviews..!!