Staff Selection Commission is inviting candidates for Combined Graduate Level examination 2014, which will be held on 27th April 2014 and 04 May, 2014. All candiates can directly apply online for this SSC CGL vacancy thorugh prescribed application format. The last date to apply for this SSC CGL Recruitment 2014 is 14th February, 2014. More information regarding examination & application process, you can find below in the post-
SSC CGL Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Examination:
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014
- Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern of SSC CGL is Given by as-
1. CGL Tier 1 Exam
2. CGL Tier 2 Exam
- Position Name:
1. Inspector of Income Tax
2. Inspector (Central Excise)
3. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
4. Inspector (Examiner)
6. Assistant Enforcement Officer
7. Inspector(CBN) Compiler
8. Divisional Accountant
11. Tax Assistants
12. Junior Accountant & Accountant
13. Sub-Inspector (CBN)
14. Statistical Investigator Gr II
15. Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI
- Number of Vacancies:
- Age Limit:
1. Candidate age should not be more than 26 Years for the Post of Statistical Investigator Gr II (born not earlier than 02.01.1988).
2. Candidate age should be b/w 20 years to 27 years for the Post of Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI (Born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01. 1994).
3. Candidate age should be necessary b/w 18 years to 27 years for all Remaining Posts (Born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.1996).
- Educational Qualification:
Candidate must have possess a Bachelor Degree from any recognized University or it’s equivalent.
- Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (One Hundred) 100 only.
2. SC/ST/PH/WED Candidates won’t necessary to pay any fee.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidates can be directly registered themselves on official web-site of SSC CGL www.ssconline.nic.in.
2. Candidates can also try the another Official web-site www.ssconline2.gov.in .
3. This all registration will be done for submitting the Online Application form.
4. After all this process, system will generate registration slip. Which will be used in the future exam by candidates.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for filling Online Application form is 18-01-2014.
- Last Date for filling Online Application form Part-I is 12-02-2014.
- Last Date for filling Online Application form Part-II is 14-02-2014 (Valentine’s Day).
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for their selection in SSC!!