Indian Air Force, notifies for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014 to fill up the application form of various number of vacancies. These vacancies are for Airmen in group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades. All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt vacancy through prescribed application form Before 17th February, 2014. More Information regarding this Group ‘X’ Technical Post, you can find below in the post-
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014 Group ‘X’ Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Group ‘X’ Technical Trades
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
1. Candidates age is necessary between (17-20) Seventeen to Twenty years .
2. Candidate should be born between 01 February 1994 and 30 November 1997.
- Educational Qualification :
Candidates are requested to check these educational criteria before going to apply for this Indian Air Force recruitment-
1. Candidate must possess Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination, with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
2. Candidate must possess Three years Diploma Course in Engineering from a Government recognized polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in overall aggregate , and 50% marks in English in Diploma Course or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of written test and PFT, Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidate are required to Download the application form from official website www.indianairforce.nic.in.
2. Then take print the application form, after filling the application form and along with relevant certificates send it to address given below :
Central Airmen Selection Board
Post Box No.11807
Important Dates :
- Last date for receipt of Application form is 17-02-2014
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Selection process!!