Maharashtra Public Service Commission , invites for MPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the application form for 372 vacancies. These vacancies are for Livestock Development Officer Posts . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt vacancy through prescribed application form Before 25th February 2014. You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
MPSC Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Livestock Development Officer
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 372 .
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
1. General Candidates age should not be above 33 years.
2. Reserved Candidates age should not be above 38 years.
3. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Educational Qualification :
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc) or Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc) & Animal Husbandry from any recognized Board.
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written examination.
- Application Fee :
1. General and Unreserved Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (Two-Hundred Sixty Five) 265 Only.
2. Reserved candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (One Hundred Forty) 140 Only .
Note : Fees is to be paid through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC (Common Service Centre) .
- How to Apply :
Candidate should be registered on through Online mode from MPSC website is www.mahaonline.gov.in .
Important Dates :
- 1.Starting Date to submit Online Application form is 05-02-2014 .
- 2. Last Date to submit Online Application form is 25-02-2014 .
- 3. Last date for Payment of fee is 26-01-2014 .
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!