West Bengal Public Service commission , invites for PSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the application form for 175 vacancies. These vacancies are for Audit and Account Service Posts in West Bengal . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt vacancy through prescribed application form Before 24 January 2014. You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 175 .
- Pay Scale :
The pay scale for candidate is Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 42,000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
1. Candidates age is necessary between (21-33) Twenty-one to Thirty-two years as on 01.01.2013.
2. Candidates born date is necessary between 02nd January, 1981 to 01st January, 1992.
- Educational Qualification :
1. Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from any recognized University.
2. It must be important that candidate is a member of the (ICAI) Institute of the chartered Accountants of India or must be a member of the (ICAI) Institute of Costs Accountants of India.
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of written test and Personality test.
- Application Fee :
1. General Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (Two-hundred ten) 210 Only.
2. SC/ST/ PWD candidates, 40% disabilities of West Bengal are not require to pay any fee.
- How to Apply :
1.Candidate should be registered on official web-site of WBPSC at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
2.Candidate register themselves as “One Time Registration” scheme throw official web-site.
Important Dates :
- 1. Starting Date to submit the application form is 24-12-2013 .
- 2. Last Date to submit the application form is 24-01-2014 .
- 3. Last Date to submit the fee of application is 20-01-2014 .
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!