National Investigation Agency, New Delhi invites for NIA Recruitment 2014 for filling up the application form for 29 vacancies. These vacancies are for Sub Inspector and Inspector in NIA on deputation basis . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt vacancy through prescribed application form Before 15 January 2014. You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
National Investigation Agency NIA Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Inspector, Sub Inspector
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 29 .
1. Inspector : 15 posts
2. Sub Inspector : 14 posts
- Pay Scale :
1. The pay scale for candidate is for Inspactor is Rs. 9300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 / – .
2. The pay Scale for Candidate for Sub Inspactor is Rs. 9300 -34,800 + Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidate should be download the application form by official web-site.
2. Then after this process, fill the application form and along with necessary documents and send it to following address :
The AIG (Adm),
NIA HQ, 6/7th Floor,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001
Important Date :
- Last Date to submit the application form is 15-01-2014 .
Important Links :