National Aerospace laboratories (NAL):
After Hindustan Aeronautics (HAL) National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) second largest aerospace company of India. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) established these laboratories.
NAL has published a notification regarding the govt jobs of the 37 Project Fellow and Senior Project Fellow in NAL recruitment 2013.
Posts Name & Grade Pay :
- 19 Posts of Project Fellow (PF) with grade pay selected Rs. 16000 per month.
- 18 Posts of Senior Project Fellow (SPF) with grade pay selected Rs. 18000 per month.
USEFUL LINK :-
see also: 1427 vacancies in CCL Recruitment 2013
ESSENTIAL DETAILS for NAL Recruitment 2013 :-
Applicants age must not more than 28 yrs for Project Fellow (PF) post & not more than 32 yrs for Senior Project Fellow (SPF) post as on 15th nov 2013 for this sarkari naukri. Relaxation of age applicable as per the Indian govt rules & terms.
education qualification for this govt jobs are given
- Project Fellow: M.Sc., BE or B. Tech for this latest jobs.
- Senior Project Fellow: M.Sc., BE, B. Tech with experience of 2 years.
How to Apply :-
- applicants can apply online through official web site whose link given above in this article.
- only Internet Explorer 5.5 or Internet Explorer 6.0 used while filling the application form if it is not supported then go to cyber cafe or some other system.
- sign up at official website.
- check all the details carefully before filling.
- sign in with your unique username & password.
- Fill all the form with prescribed details and information very correctly and carefully.
- And than click on the ‘Submit’ option, To submit application.
Mode of selection:-
For the post of Project Fellow & Senior Project Fellow applicants will be qualify on the basis the performance of interview.
Important Date :-
Submission of Online Applications for National Aerospace laboratories Recruitment 2013 Last Date is 15th nov 2013.