Vacancy 1 Field Chemist
Qualification B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc
Vacancies 02 Posts
Salary Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
Experience 5 – 8 years
Job Location Jodhpur
More than 5000 Fresh Jobs just posted with Top Companies, Grab the opportunity now, Submit Your Resume APPLY NOW
Aspiring to study in Australia? Talk to experienced counselors and get your doubts cleared for FREE!!! APPLY
Other Qualification Details:
1. Educational Qualification: Post Graduation in Chemistry or BE/B Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University. Experience: Minimum 5 years of working experience in Drilling/Workover fluids in field.
2. Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/-
3. Job profile & Responsibilities:
a. Preparation and maintenance of mud/ workover fluid at well site as per drilling fluid program.
b. Quality control of the fluid system as the Drilling/ workover operation progresses.
c. Maintenance of mud parameters during drilling operations considering all drilling events on line and assessing the various parameters and data available at site from either mud logging unit or other data gathering system.
d. Provide operational guideline as and when required. However, Company’s decision regarding all operations shall be final and binding.
e. Managing down hole operational problems such as loss circulation, stuck pipe, torque, drag and hole stability etc.
f. Maintain inventory of various chemicals, additives, consumption pattern, replenish desired quantity in a manner so as to ensure adequate requirement covering contingency at well site all the time.
g. Generate daily reports in standard formats and submit to Company representative.
h. Test routine mud parameters daily as per requirement and report to Company’s representative.
1. No Travelling Allowance/ Daily Allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
2. The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in OIL.
3. The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
4. Local conveyance @ Rs. 6,000/- per month will be paid to the candidates engaged as Field Chemists on contract at Rajasthan Project, OIL.
5. Mobile & Landline telephone reimbursements for due discharge of official responsibilities subject to a maximum of Rs. 1750/- per month or actual whichever is lower, will be paid to the candidates engaged as Field Chemists on contract at Rajasthan Project, OIL.
6. Travel/ boarding during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/ arranged by OIL and an incidental of Rs. 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
7. Any dispute with regard to the engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
(a) Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
(b) A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
(c) 2 passport size recent photographs
(d) Filled-in Bio Data form
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with the duly filled up enclosed ‘Bio-Data’ form as per the following schedule: Date: 29.10.2018, Reporting time: 9.00 am to 10.30 am, Venue: Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Project, 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre, Basni, Jodhpur-342005.