Odisha Combined Police Service Examination 2013-14: Apply Online for 844 Post
Odisha Combined Police Service Examination 2013-14, Odisha Staff Selection Commission recently notifies and invites application for 844 post of Sub-Inspector of Police, Sergeant of Police,Deputy Subedar and Station Officer Fire Service.Post are described as:
- Sub-Inspector of Police (Post code-SIP-02)
- Sergeant of Police (Post Code-SP-04)
- Deputy Subedar (Post Code-DS-03)
- Station Officer(Fire Service) (Post Code-SOFS-45)
Odisha Police Service Examination- 2013-14
- Position Name :- Sub-Inspector of Police, Sergeant of Police, Deputy Subar, Station Officer
- No. of Vacancies :- 844 Post
1. Sub-Inspector of Police :- 675 Post
2. Sergeant of Police :- 33 Post
3. Deputy Subedar :- 84 Post
4. Station Officer(Fire Service) :- 52 Post
- Pay Scale :- Payband-2 i.e. Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :- 21 to 25 years as on 01-01-2013. Age Relaxation as per rules.
- Educational Qualification :- The candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Provided that for the post of Station Officer, Fire Service a candidate must be a Science or Engineering graduate from recognized university or Institution.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date Online registration is 09-12-2013.
- Closing Date of Online registration is 08-01-2014 by 11.59 PM.
Important Link :-
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!