NIELIT Recruitment 2014 for 107 Data Entry etc Posts Walk in Interview
National Institute of Electronics and Information, Chandigarh has recently announced NIELIT Recruitment 2014 for filling up Total 107 Posts. These vacancies are for Coordinator, Manager MIS, Accontant & Data Entry Operator Posts . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this Walk in Interview vacancy on 07-01-2014 . You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
NIELIT Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Coordinator, Manager MIS, Accontant & Data Entry Operator
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 107
1. For Data Entry Operator : 100
2. For Manager MIS : 1
3. For Accontant : 2
4. For Project Coordinator : 4
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
1. Candidates age is necessary between (21-30) Twenty-one to Thirty years as on 28.12.2013.
- Educational Qualification :
1. For Data Entry Operator : BCA or equivalent, B.Tech(IT) with atleast 55% marks and 1 year experience.
2. For Manager MIS : M.C.A/M.Sc (IT) with 5 years experience in MI Project.
3. For Accountant : M.Com 1st Class or M.Com with 5 years experience in accounts.
4. For Project Coordinator: MBA first class with 5 years experience.
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview .
- Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (Five Hundred only) 500/- .
2. SC/ST Candidates won’t necessary to pay any fee.
3. Application fee will be sent in the form of Demand Draft to the favour of-
DIRECTOR NEILIT, CHANDIGARH
4. This DD will be payable at Chandigarh.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidate are required to attend walk in interview with important bio-data.
2. All important should be attested properly & should be submitted at the time of the interview.
3. You can more details about this vacancy on the official website www.nielitchd.in .
Important Dates :
- Date of Interview: 07-01-2014
- Timing: 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Important Links :