MP High Court Recruitment 2014: Apply online for 883 various posts
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur , invites for MP High Court Recruitment 2014 for filling up the application form for 883 vacancies. These vacancies are for Stenographer Grade-II & III and Assistant Grade III posts . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt vacancy through prescribed application form Before 02nd February, 2014. More information below in the post-
MP High Court Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Stenographer Grade-II & III and Assistant Grade III posts
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 883 .
1. Stenographer Grade-2 (District Court) : 97
2. Stenographer Grade-3 (District Court) : 113
3. Assistant Grade-3 (English Knowing) (District Court) : 25
4. Assistant Grade-3 category (High Court) : 45
5. Assistant Grade-3 category (District Court) : 580
6. Assistant Grade-3 category : 23
- Pay Scale :
1. The pay scale for candidate for Stenographer Grade-2 is Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-.
2. The pay scale for candidate for Stenographer Grade-3 is Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
3. The pay scale for candidate for Assistant post is Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- .
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
1. Candidates age is necessary between (18-35)Eighteen to Thirty- five years as on 01.01.2014.
2. Relaxation for the candidate in age is applicable as per govt. norms.
- Educational Qualification :
Candidates must possess 12th & Diploma in Computer application from a recognized Board of Madhya Pradesh.
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination , Main Examination & Interview
- Application Fee :
1. General Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (Eight-hundred ) 800 Only.
2. SC/ST/ PWD candidates & Physical handicapped Candidate will necessary to pay Rs. ( Six hundred) 600 Only.
- How to Apply :
Candidate should be registered on official web-site of MP High court is www.mponline.gov.in latest by 02nd Feb, 2014.
Important Dates :
- 1. Last Date for Online registration is 02-02-2014 .
- 2. The Preliminary Examination will be held on 23-02-2014 .
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!