NHSRCL Jobs 2018 Details
Job Role Manager
Education Requirement Diploma, BTech/B.E
Total Vacancy 4 Posts
Salary Range Rs.60000- Rs.180000 Per Month
Job Locations New Delhi
Experience 2 – 5 years
Last Date To Apply 2018-10-31
Qualification in Details:
1. Essential: – Diploma or B.E/B.Tech in Civil from a recognised university/institute. Desirable: – Qualified in Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Level – 5 or Level-4 or Level-3.
2. Manager – E3 (60,000-1,80,000)
3 .Eligibility criteria for absorption:
For the post of Manager (Track) A. Minimum 5 years work experience. B. The candidate should have experience of at least 2 years of working in the areas detailed in job description of the post. C. Railway officials should be serving minimum in Level 6 and 7 of 7th CPC (GP 4200 and 4600 of 6th CPC)
Eligibility Criteria for Deputation:
For the post of Manager (Track) A. Minimum 5 years work experience and open to Officers/Managers working in analogous grade or working in grade Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-(IDA E2) / Rs.20600-46500/- (Prerevised) B. The candidate should have experience of at least 2 years of working in the areas detailed in job description of the post. C. Deputation would be for a period of 5 years.
General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
1. Experience and other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 31.10.2018.
2. NHSRCL will not be responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery/ nondelivery of communication by the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
3. Incomplete application or application without supporting documents will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Mere conformity to the job requirements or submission of application will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Instead, depending upon the quantum of response of applications, the Management may, if found necessary, prescribe a competitive written test/ personal interview or both or raise/relax the Standard of Specifications to restrict/allow the number of candidates to be called for interview.
5. Management reserves the right to call or not to call any / all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement or to cancel/postpone the entire process itself due to various administrative reasons.
6. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short listed for interview or for any enquiry.
7. Candidates are advised to check their email (including spam) and official website of NHSRCL from time to time for any information/updates on the recruitment process.
8. Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial scrutiny will be called for interview. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually.
9. Out-station candidates called for interview will be paid TA as per company rules.
10. The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
11. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness for such appointment based on Medical Examination as per the Directives of the Company.
Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a small presentation on the jobs handled by them and their experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post.Interview.
1. For Absorbees :- The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form.
2. For Deputationists:- The candidate applying for deputation should submit their application through proper channel to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form requesting their parent organisation to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 03 years to NHSRCL. For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organisation should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria.
3. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of Manager (Track)”. The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 31.10.2018.