EXIM Bank Jobs 2018 Details
Job Role Management Trainee
Education Requirement MBA/PGDM, CA, Any Post Graduate
Total Vacancy 20 Posts
Salary Range Rs.32500- Rs.32500 Per Month
Job Locations Kolkata
Age Limit 25 – 30 years
Application Fee Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of â‚¹600/- for General and OBC candidates, â‚¹100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Last Date To Apply 2018-11-10
Qualification in Details:
1. Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances): Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA). The Post-Graduate course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient. Minimum 50% aggregate marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation. Fresh post-graduates who have completed/passed their post-graduation in the recent past OR candidates who have appeared for the post-graduation examination and are expecting their results in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.
2. Selected candidates should possess required qualification i.e. Post-Graduation in Business Management. Candidates should possess minimum 50% marks at the time of appearing for the interview or at the time of joining the Bank. Candidates who are appearing for Graduate/Post Graduate examination in the year 2019, should also possess essential academic qualification i.e. Post Graduate degree in Business Management with minimum 50% marks respectively at the time of interview or joining the Bank, but not later than August 01, 2019.
3. The candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology. Candidates from Universities/Institutes awarding degrees based on ratings/grades other than numerical marks (i.e. CGPA/GPA/any other form), please note that if the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks is not mentioned in the mark sheet/certificate, candidates are required to furnish a letter from the head of the Institute/Controller of Examination of the University, stating clearly, the methodology of conversion of the grades into percentage (conversion formula) and the numerical marks equivalent to their rating/grades.
4. Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of one year of traineeship in the Bank. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is ₹13.20 lakh per annum approximately.
EXIM Bank, Vanijya Bhawan, 4th Floor, (International Trade Facilitation Centre), 1/1 Wood Street, Kolkata – 700 016.
1. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the application form.
2. In addition to the pay, the selected candidates will be eligible for allowances, perquisites and benefits, as applicable to the Grade as per Bank’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining. Residential accommodation may be provided subject to availability or alternatively leased accommodation scheme is in place. Schemes for granting loans for housing, vehicle, personal computer, children education etc. are also available.
3. Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in the application. Applicants should produce in original their degree certificates, caste and experience certificates at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
4. The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all the provisions of the recruitment process, without assigning any reason thereof. Depending upon the requirement, the Bank reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason therefor. No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate.
5. The Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to candidates. In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which the scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies, communication of results, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
6. Selected candidates, at the time of joining the Bank, will have to execute a personal bond for ₹ 3 lakh to serve the Bank for one year as management trainee from the date of joining the Bank and minimum of 5 years as Deputy Manager from the date of absorption of in the Bank’s service.
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
1. Only those who satisfy the required age, qualification and experience need apply. Applications that do not meet with the requirements will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
2. Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form. The Application Form shall be available on the Bank’s website under ‘Career’ section from October 13, 2018, 09:00 AM onwards. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
3. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. If the Application Form does not indicate the position applied for, the application will be rejected irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Please apply online on or before November 10, 2018.
4. For candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section and is excluded from the benefits of the reservation for other backward classes in civil posts and services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-Creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of applying i.e. November 10, 2018, (issued within one year prior to the last date for applying). Caste name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list/notification.