Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued latest notification for Assistant Exam 2014 notification for Maharashtra PSC Assistant Posts. There are 144 Vacancies for Assistant Posts. Interested candidate can be apply online and offline through official website www.mpscgov.in. Further detail like qualification, application fees, how to apply and online application form are given below.
- Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (Maharashtra PSC)
- Name Of Post: Assistant post
- No. of Vacancies: 144 posts
- Location: Maharashtra
- Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- Education Qualification:
Candidate must be Graduate degree from any recognized university.
- Age limit:
Candidate age should be between 19 years to 33 years. Age relaxation mention as per govt. rules.
- Selection procedure:
Candidate will be selected based on written test and interview performance.
- Application Fees:
Unreserved category for Rs. 365/-
Reserved category for Rs. 265/-
How to apply:
Candidate can be apply online and offline through official website and apply online candidate should take a print out of their application form.
- Last date for Receipt application form: 18.05.2014
- Date for Assistant Pre exam: 15.06.2014