East Coast Railway Jobs 2018 Details
Job Role Part Time Contract Lady Doctor
Education Requirement MBBS, MS/MD
Total Vacancy 1 Posts
Salary Range Rs.36900- Rs.36900 Per Month
Job Locations Khordha
Age Limit Not exceeding 53 years of age as on 01.10 .2018
Experience 2 – 5 years
Last Date To Apply 2018-11-08
Qualification in Details:
1. Educational Qualification: The candidates should be MBBS Passed or be a Post graduate(MD or MS) and with Registration in Indian Medical Council or in possession of valid Registration Certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year compulsory Rotatory Internship.
2. Remuneration: Monthly remuneration is Rs. 36,900/- Daily rate of deduction from the fee for absence, in excess of eligibility may be Rs.1230/- per day.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Part Time Lady Doctor who enters contract with Railways will not have any claim or right for her continuity or automatic extension of the term of contract. However, the Railway Administration shall reserve the right to enter into fresh contract, for one year or less, with the Practitioner or for further contracts.
2. During the validity of the contract, the Part Time Lady Doctor or the Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract by giving prior 15 days notice at any time during the contract without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Contract shall also be terminated forthwith, if the Part Time Lady Doctor is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
3. Normally, Sundays and National Holidays will be off days.
4. At the time of entering into contract, the Part Time Lady Doctor shall produce certificates of her character and antecedents from two Gazetted Officers of the Central/State Government.
5. The Contract Part-time Lady Doctor shall be of good general health. Any Contract Part-time Lady Doctor shall cease to be on contract on attaining the age of 60 years.
6. It will not confer any right for automatic regularization or absorption in Railways.
7. The Part Time Contract Lady Doctor shall be governed in respect of matters not referred to in these terms and conditions by any orders/amendments to the terms of contract issues by the Railway from time to time.
8. The Contract Part-time Lady Doctor will be available in the Railway Unit during the contract hours and will attend to Railway beneficiaries only. During the prescribed hours of duty, the Contract Part-time Lady Doctor shall not attend to any private patient or shall leave the premises of the unit in which she is engaged during working hours.
Divisional railway Hospital, Khurda Road.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Eligible and willing candidates should report as per details given below along with the original academic and professional certificates along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, two passport size photographs. SC, ST and OBC candidates should bring their latest caste certificate issued by the Com etent Authorit in the rescribed format.
2. Date, Reporting time and time of “Walk-in-interview” – 8.11.2018 at 10.30 hrs. Venue: Divisional railway Hospital, Khurda Road. The day(s) of interview may be more than one day and no TA/DA Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the interview.