Vacancy 1 Junior Instructor
Qualification 10TH, Diploma, ITI
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 26,500 – Rs. 56,500/- Per Month
Experience 0 – 3 years
Job Location Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply 24/10/2018
Interview Call Letter from Top MNCs – 2L-15L Salary – Submit Your Resume Now!!! APPLY NOW
Aspiring to study in Australia? Talk to experienced counselors and get your doubts cleared for FREE!!! APPLY
Other Qualification Details:
1. Position Name: Junior Instructor (Plumber), Scale of pay: Rs. 26500 – 56500/-.
2. Qualifications : S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification. AND National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with three years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate. OR National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade with one year experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate. OR Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from a Government or Government Recognized polytechnic or its equivalent qualification.
Age: 19-47 Years.
Kerala Public Service Commission, Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 004 Kerala.
Direct Recruitment (Only candidates belonging to the reservation group mentioned in this notification)
How to Apply
1. Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by log in on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010.
2. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
3. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Last date for receipt of applications :- 24/10/2018 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.