Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) with its 2016 recruitment has released the golden opportunity for the job seekers who want to build their career through KPSC. They have released Application for the post of 25 Assistant Conservator of Forests in Karnataka State Forest Department. Eligible candidates can pply Online before 08 July 2016.
Assistant Conservator of Forests Vacancy Details:
Post Name: Assistant Conservator of Forests
No of Vacancy: 25 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 28100-50100/-
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: A candidate should have B.Sc or B.Sc (Forestry) or Bachelor of Science /Engineering.
- For General Merit: 18 to 30 years,
- For Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: 18 to 33 years
- For SC, ST & Category-1: 18 to 35 years
Job Location: Karnataka
Application Fee: In order to apply for the respective posts, a candidate has to pay Rs. 300/- for the general merit, category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
Important Dates to consider:
- Starting Date For Online Application : 09.06.2016
- Last Date for Online Application: 08.07.2016
- Last Date Of Fee Submission: 09.07.2016
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/NOTIFICATION%20acf.pdf
- Apply Online: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/html/form4399/index.html