VNIT Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role Junior Research Fellow
Education Requirement ME/MTech
Total Vacancy 1 Posts
Salary Range Rs.25000- Rs.28000 Per Month
Job Locations Nagpur
Last Date To Apply 2018-10-24
Qualification in Details:
1. Essential Qualification: M. Tech/M. E. in Electrical Engineering Department with specialization in Power Electronics/Electrical Drives/Control System/Power System or equivalent. Candidate should have qualified GATE in the past.
2. Additional Desirable Qualification: Candidate should have good knowledge in hardware design of power electronic converter. First division in UG and PG will be given preference.
3. Fellowship: First two years Rs. 25,000 p.m. (Consolidated) and Third year Rs. 28,000 (consolidated). HRA will be given as per rules.
4. Duration: Maximum duration of the project is three years. Initially, appointment will be made for six months, which can be extended late for every six months till the completion of project subject to approval of Director, VNIT. The extension shall be solely based on satisfactory performance
1. No TA/DA will be paid to appear for written test/interview.
2. Candidate selected for this position can also have chance to register for regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria for PhD program. 3. Decision of Director VNIT Nagpur will be the final in all respect.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, S Ambazari Rd, Ambazari, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010.
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email by Oct 27, 2018.
Interested candidates are requested to submit duly filled and signed application form in proper format (available online on institute website) and detailed curriculum vitae through email and hard copy of application should reach the Principal Investigator (PI) by Oct 24, 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email by Oct 27, 2018. Shortlisted candidates will have to report for Written Test & Interview on Nov 1, 2018 (Thursday) at 10:00AM in the Department of Electrical Engineering, VNIT, Nagpur.