Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role Junior Clerk
Education Requirement 12TH
Total Vacancy 1 Posts
Salary Range Rs.19900- Rs.63200 Per Month
Job Locations New Delhi
Age Limit 30 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules).
Last Date To Apply 2018-11-05
Qualification in Details:
a. 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
b. 35 w.p.m. speed in English typing or 30 w.p.m speed in Hindi typing.
c. Knowledge of computer application.
2. Desirable : 1. Knowledge of Shorthand (English/Hindi).
3. Salary: Pay Scale: Level-2/19900-63200 (7 CPC) (pre-revised PB I/5200-20200/GP-Rs.1900) (6 CPC)
Terms and conditions
1. Those working in Central/State Government/Autonomous Organisations/Renowned Educational Institutions may apply through proper channel.
2. The Incumbent selected is liable to be transferred to any of the offices of the Sahitya Akademi located in India.
3. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit Akademi’s website and follow the application procedure as stated.
4. Applications received through email and without self attested copies will not be accepted
Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001
The candidates qualify written test will be called for a skill test in typing for final selection.
The application in the prescribed format as given on the website alongwith self attested copies of certificates of qualifications/ experience etc. addressed to Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001 duly superscribed on the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Clerk (Unreserved) at Regional Office, Bengaluru” should reach within 30 days time from the date of publication of this advertisement.