Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board , invites for JKSSB Recruitment 2014 to participate in selection process for 523 vacancies. These vacancies are for Engineer, Stenographer & Junior Asst. posts in Jammu & Kashmir. All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt+engineer vacancy through prescribed application form Before 31st January 2014. You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
JKSSB Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Junior Engineer, Stenographer & Junior Asst. posts
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 523 .
1. Number of post for Junior Engineer (Civil) – 418 Posts
2.Number of posts for Junior Stenographer – 22 Posts
3. Number of posts for Junior Assistant – 83 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
Candidates age is necessary between (18-37) Eighteen to Thirty Seven years as on 01/01/2013.
- Educational Qualification :
1. For the post of Junior Engineer: Candidates must possess Degree/Diploma in civil engg or AMIE Section (A&B) India
2. For the post of Junior Stenographer & Junior Assistant: Candidates must possess Degree/Graduation from any recognized University. Candidates should have also the knowledge of type writing.
- Application Fee :
1. All Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (Four Hundred only ) 400 Only.
2. They have compulsory to send these Rs. through any branches of J&K Bank Ltd.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply onine through official web-site of JKSSB at www.jkssb.nic.in .
2. Now, Candidates necessary to send dully filled application form along with all relevant enclosures, which is to be sent to the address given in the notification.
Important Dates :
- 1. Date of sale of OMR/ICR application form is from 01st January to 31st January, 2014
- 2. Date of receipt of OMR/ICR application form is from 01st January to 31st January, 2014
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!