Vacancy 1 Head Constable
Qualification Any Graduate
Vacancies 20 Posts
Salary Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/- Per Month
Job Location Across India
Last Date to Apply 04/12/2018
More than 5000 Fresh Jobs just posted with Top Companies, Grab the opportunity now, Submit Your Resume APPLY NOW
Latest IT jobs for Freshers-BE/B.Tech APPLY NOW
Want to apply for USA student Visa. Get instant assistance REGISTER NOW
Kotak Mahindra Bank is Hiring Assistant Managers !!! WALK IN DETAILS
Other Qualification Details:
1. Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary): Vacancies may vary due to administrative reasons. ITBP reserves the right to make changes in sequence of the recruitment process after publication of this advertisement. ITBP also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
2. 10% of the vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen. In case vacancy reserved for Ex- servicemen remains unfilled due to non-availability of eligible or qualified candidates, the same shall be filled by other candidates.
3. As per MHA guidelines, if a situation so arises wherein the women Candidates in the horizontal compartmentalized reservation in any of the vertical reservation categories are not available, then the posts shall be filled up from among the male candidates from the concerned vertical reservation categories.
4. No vacancy is reserved for ST and OBC category. However, candidates of ST and OBC category (Creamy Layer/Non Creamy Layer) may apply but their candidature will be considered against UR category without consideration of any relaxation othenvise reserved for ST and OBC category.
5. Pay Scales: Level – 4 in the pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100 (as per 7th CPC).
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-. Fees are exempted for females, Ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category.
Address For The Job
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, New Delhi, India
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE (No offline application will be accepted) on www.recrui!ment.itbpolice.nic.in Qrllv. For detailed iniörmation about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions, procedure of filling online application form, recruitment procedure and tests etc. the applicants are advised to go through the advertisement appearing in the ITBP website i.e. wnsw.itbpolice.nic.in & www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in and Employment News/Rojgar Samachar on ………………….The applicants are advised to go through eligibility criteria carefully before applying. OPENING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION IS 05/11/2018 AND CLOSING DATE / LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATION IS 04/12/2018.