EXIM Bank Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role IT Officer
Education Requirement BTech/B.E, ME/MTech, MCA
Total Vacancy 2 Posts
Job Locations New Delhi, Mumbai
Age Limit 35 – 40 years
Experience 3 – 5 years
Application Fee Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of â‚¹600/- for General and â‚¹100/- (Intimation charges) for SC candidates.
Last Date To Apply 2018-11-10
Qualification in Details:
1. Information Technology (IT) Officer on Contract: Minimum 50% marks in B.E./B. Tech/ M. Tech in Computer Science/Master of Computer Applications (MCA). Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible. Certified Data Centre Management Professional (CDCMP) / Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) will be an added advantage.
2. Experience as on October 01, 2018: Candidates with at least 3 years of post-qualification IT experience in Data Centre Operations.
3 .Candidates from Universities/Institutes awarding degrees based on ratings/grades other than numerical marks (i.e. CGPA/GPA/any other form), please note that if the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks is not mentioned in the mark sheet/ certificate, candidates are required to get a letter from the head of the Institute/Controller of Examination of the University, stating clearly, the methodology of conversion of the grades into percentage (conversion formula) and the numerical marks equivalent to their rating/grades.
4. The remuneration for officer on contract would be ₹14,00,000/- per annum (70% fixed Component and 30% variable Component) with annual increase based on satisfactory performance.
5 .The selected candidates will be posted at Bank’s office in Mumbai/New Delhi or any place based on Bank’s requirements.
EXIM Bank, Vanijya Bhawan, 4th Floor, (International Trade Facilitation Centre), 1/1 Wood Street, Kolkata – 700 016.
1. Reservation for candidates belonging to reserved category will be in accordance with the prevailing Govt. of India guidelines. Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in application. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all the provisions of the recruitment process, without assigning any reason thereof. Depending upon the requirement, the Bank reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason therefor.
3. No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate. The Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to candidates. In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which the scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies, communication of results, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview
1. Applicants should produce in original their degree certificates, caste and experience certificates at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process. Applications that do not meet with the requirements will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form.
2. The Application Form shall be available on the Bank’s website under ‘Career’ section from October 13, 2018, 09:00 AM onwards. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
3. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. If the Application Form does not indicate the position applied for, the application will be rejected irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4 .Please apply online on or before November 10, 2018.