Intelligence Bureau (IB) under Ministry of Home Affairs has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 74 Personal Assistant (PA) General Central and Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online through official website before on or 02.06.2014. Further details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below!
- Name of organization: Intelligence Bureau
- Total Number of Post: 74
- Name of post:
1. Personal Assistant (PA): 42 Posts
2. Junior Intelligence Officer: 32 Posts
- Job Location: All over India
Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent with proficiency in stenography for personal Assistant Post, Matriculation with two years Industrial Training Institute (ITI) passed certificate in Radio Technician or Communication or Computer or Electronics or Electrical for Jr. Intelligence officer post.
For Personal Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600
For Junior Intelligence Officer: Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400
Candidate’s age should be between 18 – 27 years as on 02-06-2014. The upper age limit is reliable by five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates.
Will be based on the basis of performance in written test, Stenographic Test/Skill test and Interview.
1. General/OBC Candidates to pay Rs. 50/-.
2. SC/ST/women candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through website from 03-05-2014 to 02-06-2014
- Last date of submission Online Application: 02-06-2014