145 Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Multiple Vacancy for 12th, 10th published on 20th March 2018
Indian Air Force, invites for Air Force Recruitment 2018 for filling up the application form for 154 lower division clerk, multi-tasking staff, and other group c vacancies. These vacancies are for Group ‘C’ posts . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt vacancy through prescribed application form Before 20th April 2018. You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit, qualification, selection procedure, application process etc.
|Vacancy 1||Lower Division Clerk||Multi Tasking Staff||Fireman|
|Vacancies||06 Posts||80 Posts||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200 / Month||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900 / Month||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200 / Month|
|Experience||0 – 1 year||1 years||Fresher|
|Job Location||Across India||Across India||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||20/04/2018||20/04/2018||20/04/2018|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
Candidates age is necessary between (18-25) Eighteen to Twenty Five years for LDC and MTS and between (18-27) Eighteen to Twenty Seven years for Fireman.
- Educational Qualification :
1. For Lower Divisional Clerck (LDC) : (i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. (ii) Candidate must possess Applicants must complete 12th class Or its equivalent. Typing Speed 35 WPM in English OR 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer.
2. For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : (i) Candidate must have matriculation (10th) pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. (ii) Candidate would be preferred having one year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Mali from a organization or Institute
3. For Fireman : (i) Candidate must have matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university. (ii) Candidate must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognized institution of repute. (iii) Candidate must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers. Hose Fitting and Fire appliances and equipments like fire Engine, Trailer Fire Pumps and Foam Branches. (iv) Candidate must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified in Note-1 below OR Ex-serviceman of appropriate trade.
|Hindi Typist||12TH||01 Post|
|Copper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker||10TH||01 Post|
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination. After passing the written test the candidates will be short listed for skill / practical / physical test wherever applicable.
The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification. (b) The written test will consists of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Apti – tude (iii) General English ) (iv) General Awareness. (c) The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- How to Apply :
Candidate should be send application form duly typed on A-4 size paper at the Air Officer Commanding / Station Commander/ Commanding Officer along with requisite enclosures on or before 20th April, 2018.
Important Dates :
- Last date for receipt of application form is 20-04-2018
For detail information read official notification of Indian Air Force.
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!