The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), India is inviting to all frehsers, infact graduate freshers for IBM India Recruitment 2014. All graduate freshers can apply for IBM jobs by reading following details given below!
Company Name: IBM India
Name of the Post: IT Specialist
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA Degree from a recognized university and also should have between 0 to 1 Years working experience in IT Field.
Job Location: Bangalore
- Required Skills Details:
1. Should have basic knowledge of User experience approach and methodology.
2. Basic knowledge in Software development discipline in visual, interaction, industrial, HCI, UX
3. Good command over English language both written and spoken.
4. 12 years of basic schooling academic qualification.
1. Ability to translate business scenarios to Test cases and execute the same.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills for documentation, knowledge transfer, team collaboration, and external customer interactions.
3. Highly accountable, with a problem-solving mindset, self-motivated and self-directed.
4. operate as a key member of the team, sharing knowledge and collaborating to address ambiguous, complex problems and projects.
5. participate in discussions and presentations for both working and delivery purposes.
6. utilize analytical ability and creativity to develop inventive resolutions to problems.
7. work with a senior team member to establish priority, fidelity and delivery of tasks.
- How to Apply: Eligible Freshers candidates may apply through online mode.