Vacancy 1 Security Assistant/ Executive
Vacancies 1054 Posts
Salary Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month
Experience 0 – 3 years
Job Location Across India
Last Date to Apply 10/11/2018
More than 5000 Fresh Jobs just posted with Top Companies, Grab the opportunity now, Submit Your Resume APPLY NOW
Want to apply for USA student Visa. Get instant assistance REGISTER NOW
Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – 1.8 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs WALK IN DETAILS
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance is Hiring!!! Apply Now REGISTER NOW !!!
Other Qualification Details:
1 .Classification: General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, NonMinisterial
2 .Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
3. Essential: (i) Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and (ii) Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB/Centre of examination
4. Desirable: Field experience in Intelligence work.
Age: Not exceeding 27 years
Application Fee: Exam Fee: 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST, Ex-servicemen* & female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt in Group C posts on regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the fee.
1. The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualifications, certificates/testimonials, etc., shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates.At some centres, no vacancies are reserved for OBC/SC/ST candidates, as per rules. At these centres, the OBC/SC/ST candidates will be treated as UR candidate and age criteria of UR category will be applicable for them.
2 .The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from the matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board. No other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.Certificates in support of qualifications must have been obtained on or before the closing date from recognized Institution/University/Board.
3. Those candidates, who are yet to get their matriculation certificate, if called for interview, would be required to submit a proof of passing the matriculation on or before the closing date. Such proof would not be entertained if issued after the closing date on ground of late conduct of examination, delay in declaration of result or any other ground whatsoeverAny change in category will NOT be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled.
4. Mobile Phones and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. The arrangement for safe keeping of valuable/costly items at the venues can not be assured. Possession of such equipments, even in switch off mode, during the exam will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. Besides, they will be liable for further action as may be decided by this office.
CLOSING DATE: 10.11.2018 (till 2359 hours)
i. The candidate can opt for only one SIB/Centre of Examination and would, thus, be considered for vacancies earmarked for the said SIB/centre only. Applications received for more than one SIB/centre from a candidate would be summarily rejected.
ii. The number of vacancies is provisional and liable to change.
iii. The applicant should select the SIB/examination centre, carefully & indicate the same correctly in his/her application. SIB/Centre of examination, once opted, will NOT be changed in any circumstances.
iv. Candidates may not necessarily get the same centre of examination in Tier-I exam as opted by them, though all efforts would be made to accommodate them in nearby centres. However the candidature of such candidates will be considered against the vacancies of opted SIB/centre.
On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies. The final selection would be further subject to successful completion of Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination, etc.
How to Apply
1. Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.The application portal will be operational from 20.10.2018 to 10.11.2018 till 2359 hours. Registration done, prior to 20.10.2018 and after 10.11.2018, will not be accepted
2. Those candidates who apply on the closing date (10.11.2018) can deposit the fees offline in any branch of SBI India on 12.11.18 and 13.11.18. All such candidates are required to take the printout of challan before 2359 hrs on 10.11.2018. The fees can also be paid online up to 13.11.18. However, all such candidates must have registered on or before the closing date.