Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2013 :
Himachal Pradesh accomplished statehood on 25th January, 1971. The need of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in relation with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being carry out by the Union Public Service Commission (Article 315) Constitution of India. So necessary the State to have its own Public Service Commission.
HPPSC Vacancy Details:-
Total Number of Posts: 186
- Medical Officer: 69 posts
- Drugs Inspector: 06 Posts
- Lecturer in Civil Engineering: 10 Posts
- Lecturer in Electrical Engineering: 07 Posts
- Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering: 09 Posts
- Lecturer in Electronic & Communication Engineering: 02 Posts
- Lecturer in Pharmacy: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 31 posts
- Assistant Engineer (IT): 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 08 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Town Planner: 07 Posts
- Planning Officer: 01 Post
- Sr. Planning Draughtsman: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Director: 01 Post
- Assistant District Attorney: 20 posts
- Law Officer: 01 Post
- Geologist: 01 Post
- Assistant Director of Factories (Chemical): 01 Post
- Radiation Safety Officer: 01 Post
- Homeopathic Medical Officer: 03 Posts.
USEFUL LINK :-
Candidates age should be between 18 years to 45 years and below as on 01-01-2013.
How to Apply: –
Online application on http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/Fill the details Apply and submit.
Mode of selection:-
Selection will be made on the basis of Viva voice Test /Screening Test/ Exam and Interview.
Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 400/- for General Category & Candidates of other States, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/OBC of H.P. candidates. No fee for EX servicemen of HP. Fee can be paid through e-Challan obtained after applying online for the post through Commission’s website and the payment must be made at Punjab National Bank’s any branch.
Last date by which the application must reach at the authority is 11th Nov 2013.